The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello There.

So, I've had a blog since about the beginning of this past NaNo and she's sort of lonely.
She cried to me recently, "I need Followers!"
"Psh," I said, "you are no cult. Followers are not necessary for you."
But still she cried "Followers! Followers!"
And so I began to wonder if it would tempt the bunnies in her head to come forth if she were to have people watching her. And so I ask you, fellow bloggers and novellers, will you give my blog some love and listen to her mighty ramblings as she treks the long journey of planning a 2011 NaNoNovel? Are you brave enough to read the eye straining posts and heart wrenching stories of the time she forgot to plan?
And still she cries, "Followers! Followers!"
It is for her sake that I ask this of you. Read her, love her, support her.
http://stealmedead.blogspot.com/
If you are here because of this post here, I would like to welcome you. Please, come in, take a seat...the story has just begun...

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! It's good to be here :] Are you seriously handwriting your entire novel? Because that's pretty awesome :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am haha. I've hand written it since the first time I did NaNo. It takes a lot longer, but I enjoy it. I'm actually debating also using my typewriter to type on a couple of times but I'm not 100% positive I want to do that yet. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hand wrote like two chapters of my last year's NaNo novel, but then I moved onto the laptop. And you have a typewriter? I'm so jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, actually, I have 2. One is just out of ink and has a backspace key/white out. The other...not so much. I have to white it out myself but Imma use it because it'll keep me from goin back and tryin to erase haha. :D But i've gotta push it back cause it goes across D':

    ReplyDelete