The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And this is why I always fail when NaNo comes around...

I've basically given up on the 15 Days of NaNo seeing as I haven't posted all week :'( Sorry about the ones that "might" have been reading those. If you want me to pick up these last 4 days (I saw four because I won't be able to post today) then let me know.

Other than that, my new plot is forming pretty well. I have the majority of characters a name as well as a background for almost all of the recruits. For those who want to know what my plot is...here it is :) ;;


It's 2100, America is now just like every continent, with each state being it's own country with it's own government. An organization has been recruiting young children within these countries who have lost their families. They are training them to take down the governments which caused these disasters and brought them pain. Unknown to the recruits, the organization has framed the government. Now, as the organization has the recruits bringing down the countries one at a time in an attempt to make America whole again, the recruits must learn what is truth, and what is freedom.


How do yall think that sounds?? I mean, it's only a rough little thing, but I think it has potential. Don't you?? Also, would yall watch a vlog about NaNo during November?? I mean, I just want to know if it's worth putting in the extra effort to write 50,000 words AND put up a video alllll the time, ya know?

Anyway, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment