The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shame on me...

So, I know I SHOULD be writing, but my boyfriend bought me something amazing that I am using to procrastinate with. I was making a bracelet for FOUR HOURS yesterday. Yeah, crazy right? But it turned out soooo pretty. Look at this!


The bottom one is the first one I ever made. :) At lease I had NaNo in mind, right? That counts for something! No? It doesn't? Well...darn.

Anyway. I am now about 9k behind and this is my only day to catch up. And I'm procrastinating.

...by finding beading designs.

-sigh- shoot me in the foot now.

But I have decided to try something. I'm going to find a design I like, get it strung and get the first few rows started. And then I'm gonna write. For every 2k I get, I get to add oooh, about 4 rows. [around 56 rows in my wrist length. and these are seed beads I'm talkin about.

Hopefully it'll work to get me going...lets just pray my purse [and my USB drive] isn't in my boyfriend's car at Wal-Mart.

Time to look.

Let's hope I can catch up.

How is everyone else doing right now? Anyone else behind and avoiding writing? Anyone finish yet? Comment your word counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment