The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Sunday, December 4, 2011

I made a banner :D





This is the banner I just made for my shop :) Isn't it cute? It took forever to try and get it the right size and how I liked it :)

I'm working on some bracelets now. I'm thinking I want to invest in some more looms so then I can work on more than one bracelet at a time. How does that sound?

Sorry, you guys probably don't care about bracelets, you followed me for NaNo haha. but I want to keep this active during the non NaNo season as well. :/ Ah well.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment