The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Sunday, January 8, 2012

Been thinking lately...

I really want to open an actual shop somewhere. There's a flea market down from my house that is open on Saturdays and Sundays. I think it'd be a great idea and a great way to get started with achieving that goal. I believe it's $45 for a month. and there are a few spots free. I also have a market on the other side of me that is open all week and it's only like $5 for a spot.

What do y'all think? Would it be a good idea?

On another note ;;

I've been crafting a lot more recently and have discovered the art of french beading. It's really nice and can sometimes be a bit difficult but I really enjoy it. I have listed a beaded rose on my shop page for $8. If you message me on etsy and mention this post, you can BOGO free :) <3

I'm trying to figure out different types of flowers to bead but it takes a lot of wire and beads. Which is why I got lucky recently when I went to hobby lobby. They had a 50% off sale on 4oz packages of beads and 10-24yrds of wire. So, of course, I bought all I could :) Which included: Beads - red, brown, gold, pink, white, and silvery-clear. And wire - 6 packs of 28g. :)

I think I'm set for a little while on beads. And I can make about 4-6 roses off one roll of wire so that should be good for a little while.

All together I spend, $18 on stuff that would have been $36. Heck yeah :D



 
I hope to put the trees up for sale soon, but they'd probably be sold as a set because they took forever to make and I'm not up for making more haha. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment