The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blah'd

I've been blah'd. What I mean is, I don't feel like writing. Or, well, I do, but I can't think of anything to add. I'm guesing I just need to flip to a new chapter but I don't feel like chapter one is over just yet. Ah well.

I ordered a calligraphy pen, once I get better at it, I plan to start writing my story with it. maybe that will give me the boost I need. Writing in a journal and using a calligraphy pen. Set the mood, ya know?

Maybe. Just maybe it'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment