The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Post Has Totally Nothing To Do With Writing :)

But I'm gonna write it anyway. <3 So, I have goldfish. And my fantail keeps getting caught on the filter pump [poor girl] and when it first happened, I though she was doing what another fish of mine had been doing and dying. But nope, she was just dazed.

But I was still worried.

And so, my bestest friend brought me a pH tester, pH tablets, water cleaner, and ick medicine just in case.

My pH levels were through the roof! 8.5!!! That's super crazy. And it came out of my tap! :O No wonder I don't like drinking tap water.

Anyway. Along with that stuff, she brought me two new fish. An albino one with red eyes that I have named Alba [like the daughter from The Time Traveler's Wife] and a gold one with blue tipped fins and tail that Jacob named Aubie [he's a big Auburn fan. If you're from Alabama, you know what I mean].

But Alba is super creepy. She's really tiny so she flits around like a little ghost except for her eyes. I'm just like "Uhhh, hi".

-------------------

On a more writerly note,

I finally got myself started on my story again, turns out I just needed a response from the MC and I was free to start another chapter. Now I'm on chapter two.

It's really nice to not have to worry about word counts or anything like that. It's very relaxing.

I just got my vintage calligraphy pen I ordered the other day and once I get a little bit better at writing with it [not fancy or anything, just in my handwriting], then I'm going to write in my journal with it. <3

What are your current WOP? I still need a title for mine. I might put it on the side...maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment