The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sorry for not posting

It's graduation exam week and I'm out all week so I've just been kinda lazy. Not to mention it's hard for me to go outside and get my notebook I wrote all this in because there's a wasp nest right beside my car and I'm dead allergic.

But anyway, there's also some rally big stuff going on in my life that I'm trying to get sorted out. My ex-best friend's sister-in-law is harassing me for trying to invite him to graduation and stuff and apparently I'm a home-wrecker.

So yeah.

Not to mention my asthma is getting worse. To the point where I can't walk straight after running a short distance so I have to go to the doctor about that. And I have a bruise on my foot from who knows what that's purple with a white spot in the middle.

Sorry guys, I'm rambling. Although I did name this Rambles from Insanity for a reason.

I also started working on a new story. I wrote like the first chapter on the way to a track meet. Fun, right? I thought so too.

--------------

I went to stay at my dad's Saturday night and his girlfriend had me ride a horse European style, and I've only rode Western so it was a new experience for me. Especially when the horse took off trotting unexpectedly and I almost fell off >.<

It was pretty funny though.

And then I got lost trying to find my way to my boyfriend's house from dad's house even though I was on the phone with his [boyfriends] mom receiving directions. Yep, I'm a natural blonde and directionally challenged.

How was your weekend? Anything exciting happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment