The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Questionaire thing

So, I did this questionaire about mid-october last year, but going through my old posts, I decided to do it again. :)

NaNo Questionaire!!



AT THE START: DO YOU:
Have an outline?
This year, I'm having just a basis of what I need, plus the chapters I described before realizing simplicity might be easier for me.
Scene-by-scene?
Actually, I'm writing out of order this year.
Know how it starts?
Only a little bit
Know how it ends?
  Kind-of, but it IS subject to change
Have your climax in order?
  Yes, and hopefully I'll be able to write it
Know your main characters yet?
  I do indeed. Leslie Christine, Laree [pronounced Lah-ray] Christy, (they're twins) and the 2 mothers....and those are all my characters xD
Have a particular tone in mind?
  Quick paced to begin with, but then more thought put into it
Plan to draw on your own experiences?
That would be almost impossible, since I have enchanted rooms xD
IS YOUR WORK GOING TO BE:
Funny?
  Mmm, maybe, maybe not.
Serious?
  Definitely
Sad?
  Yes, those are going to be main parts
Semi-Autobiographical?
  Not at all
Based on another story? Not this year...unless I have to go in for my backup.
HOW HAVE MUCH YOU PLANNED? HAVE YOU USED:
A paper journal?
  About 4 binders, and 3 spiral notebooks of sporatic information within tons of notes from classes
Pens?
  Yes
Multicoloured pens?
Of course. The best things to write with :D
A computer?
  This year, yes. Since I have a laptop now.
Index cards?
Not yet....
Bulleted lists?
  I have.
Plot charts?  Nahhh

Character charts?
  I'm never able to do this for some reason....
Character formulas?
  Uhm??
Favourite writing resource?
  The forums
ODDS AND ENDS:
A line you would like to use:
  "FOUR HUNDRED BABIES!!!" [go youtube powerthirst 1 if you do not know what this means. It. Is. Awesome.
A scene you would like to include:
An argument between the twins
A concept you would like to explore:
A maze, within a maze.
A cliché you would like to avoid:
  Actually, some clichés would be good....
A character you would like to use:
  Erika and Tucker from my first NaNo
FORWARD THINKING:
Do you expect to be able to complete it? For once, I think I really can
Do you intend to complete it? Defnitely
Would you ever try to publish it? If it isn't that bad, then of course.


What do you expect to get out of this month of frantic writing? The feeling of finishing something without stopping it for a long period of time.


I tag anyone who reads this [and NaNo's] to post this on their blog :)

1 comment:

  1. OoO I'm going to do this!!

    -Rachel
    http://www.wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete