The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Thursday, September 22, 2011

39 days and 10 hours

That is all that's left until NaNo begins. I'm getting nervous. I typed up some stuff on yWriter the other night. I have a basic plan for most of my chapters. Like, the rooms she'll be in and what story she is going to tell. I need to make a base for the stories still, but that is about all that's left. I only have about 5 in depth chapter descriptions, but that's better than none, and it should be enough to get me started.

I'm in Forensic Science right now, its an online class and it's really easy. Which is why a lot of my posts have been during this hour.

Sadly, my weekend is filled with plans.

Today, Thursday, I have to go to Huntsville with the rest of the color guard so we can get leggings to finish our uniforms and then as soon as we get back I have to go to band practice. Until 7:30pm. And I'll probably go to sleep after that because I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. And then tomorrow, there's a football game and I have to be at the school at 5:30pm which means the guard will spend FOREVER getting ready. Then at some time in the morning I have to go to Gadsden [outside Birmingham] allllll day Saturday for a competition for band.

I'm going to be dead Sunday haha.

But I am determined to finish planning at least a little bit.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!

    You responded to my thread on the NaNoWriMo website, expressing interest in guest blogging on my blog. Pleas email me at fred_the_leaf@yahoo.com, so I can give you details.

    ReplyDelete