The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Started Planning Again!!

So, in my lack of ideas for a story [the France one was good, but it just doesn't interest me xD] I took notice of the date and realized....less than two months until NaNoWriMo!! :O And thus, I began my planning again. I'm now on chapter six [excluding the prologue thing] and I had my boyfriend bring up my notebook so I could have all the rooms I need.

I picked out the story for Laura to write about in Ag. It's pretty epic. She'd started it previously but she's going to start all over for NaNo. :D

So, who else is getting excited for NaNo??

I can't wait!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment