The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Friday, September 16, 2011

Not really doing much

I need to be swapping my paper plans onto my computer but I have been so busy recently. Band practice has been hectic and I all but fall asleep as soon as I get home. And my boyfriend is basically living with me so he's always wanting to do something. Or he'll want to go to his house at all hours of the night.

There is a football game today, 2 hour drive, so I'm having my mother bring up my laptop and type on the bus. Maybe I'll at least get my plot so far typed up.

I'm using yWriter for it.

It's pretty nifty. I don't really use the scene stuff, but I'll type in my characters and the summaries of each chapter in the notes. It's super handy. If anyone has thought about using it, I highly reccomend it. <3

I'm getting really excited for it. I plan to write as much as I can the first week and then take it a little easier on the second then on the third, beast it up again. I also want to try using the countdown for wordcount that I have on <----- that sidebar.

I'm running out of things to write about, but I really want to make this blog updated at least weekly. And I claim I want to be a journalist.

Would anyone like to email or something during NaNo? We could support each other, or heck, we could snail mail and keep each other nice n pepped up. :D

But anyway, lemme know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment