The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hi everyone

I am really super bored and I discovered a neat little tool on my computer. It's like DragonDictator! :D

So, when I get really bored and don't feel like typing anymore, I can just talk to type. So I am teaching it to respond to my voice so that it won't misspell words as often. Sadly, it down't work to type on blogspot so I can't say "hey, guys, I'm speaking this post!" but anyway,

I think I might have inspiration to begin typing again. Yay for me!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment