The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Friday, February 24, 2012

First story on Wattpad :D

This gigantic sentence will take you to the wonders of my very first "insanity" story and will make you wan tot cry. I just reread it after 1 1/2 years and I was upset. So click this now 3 sentence link and read it :D

Anyway, I've found a lot more books that are AMAZING!

If you decide to read any [if you have the app, you don't even have to have an account], be sure to add these to your library :D

Cinderella Vs ____ [LaurenDMSmith]
The Step Sister vs. Cinderella [LaurenDMSmith - in progress]

Black Equation [natsuriayuko - so far 2 books, one of them in progress]

Born of Fire [GhostNinja - in progress]

Chained [cold_lady9 - in progress]

Finding Ivy & Hunting Diana [shelbylw03 - not sure if Hunting Diana is in progress but Finding Ivy is complete]

Those are all the ones I've started so far :) I'll let you know of others as I come to them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment