The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Working

I'm working on a new blog, just for my DIYs. Most I've learned from other DIYs and kind of made them my own so I don't exactly have links for them, but if I do, I should link back right? It'd be nice :) I'm even going to share my Etsy store products. -gasp-

Ah well :)

I almost pulled over today to write something, but it was depressing, so I didn't. I thought out two lines in my head though. I might make it a poem.

"Being different is so hard. It's difficult to put yourself in line to know you will only be picked last."

Maybe I'll make it a short story. I dunno.

It's true though. It really is.

This is my Senior year and I'm still hating joining teams, and I'm not sure about the NAM, because I'm always the odd one out.

When I compare myself to my family, and when people meet me after meeting my family, they ask if I'm adopted. Really, I don't know why, but I'm the oddball. I've been in the position, "fat kid or that girl whose name I don't remember, ehhh, fat kid, I pick you."

This year has been a little better, I'm getting more comfortable around people, but when it comes to getting people to listen to me, it doesn't work to well.

There's this girl in my grade, E, and she always gives me this sympathetic look, because I'm always sitting in class working on anything, just so I won't notice no one is talking to me. She tries to make conversation, like asking me what I've been working on, or if she can try it. I appreciate the effort, but really, it just makes me feel worse.

:/

Just once, I want to be invited to one of the parties. Only once I want to forget that I'm the girl that I am. Once, I want to forget my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment