The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sorry for that sad previous post


I was a little "meh" that day after track practice and had a deep thinking moment. I also have been watching a lot of "if you really knew me" videos on youtube and I'm thinking of doing one. I don't know why, I just am. I think it would be a good way to just kinda let everything out, y'know?

Anyway, I just read Divergent Friday and ohmigawd! It's amazing!! I can't wait for the second one Invergent [I think]. xD

I'm doing NAMiss, at least going to the open call, my bestie is gonna be my sister so she can go with me :) I tried to convince her to do it with me, but she wouldn't, so I settled for the next best thing. I love her <3

I'm thinking of cutting my hair after prom [it's March 30th], but I'm not sure. I know I want to get it really short for graduation, like, the day of. But I really like shorter hair cuts. :/ I have a long face though so not all of them look right on me. Chin and above don't so I was thinking something like Christina Grimmie's hair in this pic, except shoulder length.









Yeah, I think it's what I'm gonna do. My hair is currently down to about mid rib. I can still style it with that length <3

No comments:

Post a Comment