The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Thursday, March 8, 2012

100th post :D

So, I've been writing a lot. Not anything that can be salvaged, just some stuff about stuff in my past.

I know it's not something people want to read, but I want to share my story with you. Because it's been on my mind recently and I just want to show anyone going through the same thing that everything can turn out okay and that it gets better.

I kinda wanna do this over maybe a week long span, with a post a day. Or else this post would go on and on. This is kinda how I want it to go.

Day 1 : A little about me
Day 2 : My brother
Day 3 : My father
Day 4 : My mother
Day 5 : My recent breakup
Day 6 : Moving on
Day 7 : Where I am now

The post lengths would vary, and I'm going to say now, I'm not looking for sympathy, I've moved on past everything that has happened [working on the breakup still]. But, I do want y'all to get something from it. Would y'all be interested in that at all? I mean, I'll probably do it no matter what, but is anyone is a tough spot and needing help?

I could give advice best I could.

Any questions just comment and I'll respond on my Day one post. <3

Always stay strong no matter what happens. :)

I love all of y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment