The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day One - About Me

As most of you likely know, my name is Jaclyn [pronounced Jack-Lynn] and I'm 17. I have 1 brother, 1 half brother, 2 sisters, and 1 half sister. I have been writing for years and have yet to finish a novel T_T.

I live on the back road of a backroad in north Alabama, and have a slight accent. My house is huge, but we aren't full of money. I was born in San Diego and will be visiting there for the first time since we moved in August.

I'm a Senior in high school. I'm on the track team and hold my school's pole vault record of 8'6". I also did color guard the past 2 years. I am on the Student Council but haven't been really involved in extra-curriculars for a few years. I have only a few close friends and am usually reading or making something during school. My GPA isn't amazing, 3.14, but that is due to failing a French class for 1 1/2 years.

I'm left-handed and green-eyed. I have always though a little different than anyone else and I think I've dyed my hair every natural color there is. [and most I could pull off].

I have no set style but I love skirts and heels. I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 6'4"-ish. I'm not short, but I'm not tall.

But underneath all of that is a girl that has been hurt many times and had to grow up way too fast. I'm still healing but the future is looking bright.

<3

I'll be talking about my brother tomorrow. And just a forewarning, it might have some things that are not appropriate so, please, be mature about it. If you aren't able to handle hearing about rape, then, just ignore tomorrow's post. Thanks <3

What is your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment