The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Goals For April

Okay so, I think I need a little initiative to start doing more and making more of my senior year. So I've decided to just make a little list of all my goals for school/home/personal stuff. Then I'll mark the ones I finish :D

Here we go ! :D

School ;
•Catch up on Forensic Science [its an online class and I'm 2 weeks behind]
•Work on my senior scrapbook [its worth my whole 2nd semester English grade]
•Actually listen in math [I never do ':/. But I still have an 'A'.]
•Get more involved with my grade [it's more of a "them" and "me" thing]
•Graduate!! [self-explanatory]

Home ;
•Get my room clean [it's insanely messy]
•Declutter [I have a habit of collecting random things]
•Help my mom out more [I used to do this constantly and I got really sick of it and haven't done much recently]
•Start cooking dinner [We usually eat whatever we can find but I want to start cooking simple meals. We have tons of meat products in the deep freezer]

Personal ;
•Get a job [I'm applying to shoe carnival today]
•Forgive and forget [I need to let go of what happened in my past and forgive my family]
•Come out of my shell [I'm going into college soon and into communications so I really need to work on being around other people]
•Accept compliments [usually I just shrug them off or turn really red and walk off]


I know it seems like a lot but I also want some of these to become habit and continue on for months. Such as the dinner, compliments, and coming out of my shell stuff.

Do you have any goals for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment