The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Monday, April 30, 2012

June Camp NaNo and Jade Bennet

So, it's that time of the year again. It's time to pull out the tent stakes and marshmallows. Yep, that's right. June is coming up soon and CampNaNo will begin once again. :D
I have decided to work on the novel I have planned for June, also in August so I can get as many words in as possible.
This is what I have come up with so far.

"A curse was placed on the MC many years ago and they were told they would only be able to die a specific way. But they were not told how. Since then, the MC has made it their life goal to achieve this death. But with thousands of ways to die, how in the world will they do it?
Years pass and the MC slowly ages while everyone they know and love dies off around them. As they begin to feel lonely, the MC decides to take desperate measures to find their death. They begin a quest to find the one that cursed them, and finally, rest in peace."

It isn't much, but I'm only trying to get the basics of the story down. Trey has agreed to help me out when I get stuck so it will be sort of a couple project. <3


Now, onto the person mentioned in the title of this post. Jade Bennet. This is an amazing girl with a strong will to get her writing out into the world. I am constantly hearing about her adventures into rewriting and queries.

I've decided to do a little Q&A with her, which I will post later on tomorrow.

If you would like to check her out, feel free to follow this amazing link into her world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment