The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Monday, April 30, 2012

My Past Week

This past week has been extremely eventful. It was Spring Break so I was out alllll week :D

It started last Saturday when I had the invitational track meet. I ended up beating my school's pole vault record by 2 inches :D I ran around the field screaming and yelling. I've been trying to do that for the past 2 years.

After the meet, I went to get Trey from his house and Jamie, Tara, Kat, Jesse, Trey, and I went camping. <3 While I was sitting in the campground parking lot with Trey, waiting on Jamie, cops pulled up and asked to see our ids. They kept asking if I had beer and kept warning to not be loud or we'd have to leave. They were extremely rude >.<

After camping overnight, we realized my car wouldn't start so Kat and I walked around the camp ground asking/waking people up to ask if they had any jumper cables. We ended up walking to the RV section of the grounds and found some guys on a golf cart that had some.

Once I got Trey home, I tried to leave but my car wouldn't start. Turns out one of my battery cables is loose that the other was so corroded, that the connection kept breaking >.<

But his dad fixed it enough to get me home.

Then for the weekdays I didn't do too much except for work on my senior scrapbook that's due May 8 and is basically my whole Enlgish semester grade D:

This past Friday and Saturday was the Section 1A/2A track meet. On Friday I ran the 4x1, and 100m hurdles. Laura showed up and stole my brownies D: I also had to skip dinner that Friday night because I can't weigh over 110lbs for my pole vault pole and I was weighing 109.8 >.<

Saturday, I vaulted [and weighed 106.7! :D], 100m hurdle finals, and the 4x4. I vault 8'6" [my best is 8'8" (the school record now)] and placed second in both the hurdles and 4x4. <3

Trey stayed over Friday so he could come to the meet Saturday. Jamie and Laura also showed up Saturday to watch me.

I had to take Trey home Saturday night to his family friend's house and we ended up staying there until midnight and his mom asked if I had the gas to get back to their house and to my house in the morning because she didn't want me to drive home so late. So I stayed at his house Saturday.

On Sunday, we laid around and watched movies and played video games. I also introduced him to the world of Dinosaur and Pig and Nigahiga on youtube. <3

Oh! And we figured out what I was gonna write for June CampNaNo. He's going to help me out when I get stuck, so hopefully a fresh mind will give me ideas when I get stuck. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment