The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Synopsis for June camp novel

The lovely Jade wrote me a synopsis for my story next month and I decided to share it with you.


Heaven and Hell have been struggling for eons, looking to gain the upper hand, waiting for a sign, when, lo and behold, each get a sign, at the same time. Two destined warriors come of age in the same year. And luckily for Heaven and hell (though unluckily for our heroes), they are best friends. So the heavens and the dark pit devise a plan to bring them to the front lines, too bad they have to die for that to happen. Now the friends, secretly still in love with each other, are forced back onto earth in half-dead forms, forced to survive by means of caress or murder, in order to seek the other out and kill their foe. But can either actually go through with killing the one they love?

Feel free to find Jade's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment