The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

8 Days :)

Just a little over a week until the June Camp NaNo begins. I'm getting really excited to finish up this story as it has been in my head since I started it my second time of ever doing NaNoWriMo.

I'm not 100% sure of where I'm going to begin, or if I'm even going to start where I left off. But I do know that it is going to be pants'd...majorly.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but this just feels like the kind of novel that really needs to be planned.

Anywho. I'm now graduated from high school and so I have plenty of time to figure out the kinks and such in it. Who else is participating in camp for either months??

No comments:

Post a Comment