The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A little distracted .... oops!

Well, I guess I got a little busy this summer because I 90% forgot about this blog. I didn't get far in camp for June, so I'm going to use August as a planning month.

Currently, I have...nothing planned.

Although, instead of planning the story, I'm just going to be doing a lot of research because the main point of the story is self harm, abuse, and drinking.

I want to get a lot of first-hand stories, as well as quotes and facts. I know it won't be hard, but the content of the story will be.

I haven't thought much on the actual plot, but I know that I want it to be about the MC finding themselves and who they truly are. The setting will probably be in a rehab center, and there will be a lot of side characters with different issues.

This might be the novel that makes it to 50k. Because I connect with it on such a personal, and emotional, level.

No comments:

Post a Comment