The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Monday, September 19, 2011

New Desk!!

Hey guys! I now have a new desk in my room.
See! :D It's awesome. On the left side, underneath the cabinets I have my typewriter, Erika, and on the floor under that, I have my laserjet printer :D And beside that, is my paper shredder xD ANd in the corner is my laptop.
All things I will need for NaNo.
Now if only I would finish planning D:
I have a feeling I will have to pants about 90% of my novel.

Are you going to pants or have you made a plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment