The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

5 things NaNo has done for YOU!

1 ; taught me to start being organized - I used to be terrible with organization, but then I realized a messy desk wouldn't help me with finding my plans.

2 ; gave me something to look forward to each November.

3 ; helped me to make new friends and gave me a group of people that support my writing.

4 ; gave me a reson to start writing again - I would write back when my parents lived together and fought a lot.

5 ; took over my life - surely you can understand this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment