The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Monday, October 17, 2011

How many years have you Nano'd? Explain them.

I've nano'd for 3 years, this will be my fourth.

2008 - This was my first year so I wasn't sure what to expect. I think this was my best year regarding getting into the spirit of NaNoWriMo. I did some dares and such but I didn't even reach 10k words. :(

2009 - This year was a pretty good year involving my plot. I reached a pretty high word count for my standards [a little over 10k] so, to me, that's good. :)

2010 - Last year. Oh, gosh. I think that this was the best year. I went to my first write-in and handwrote 100% of all I got written. It still has yet to be typed up but I still got 15,000 words. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment