The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Monday, October 10, 2011

:) Notepad

I bought myself a notepad today. A 120 sheet [240 front and back] notepad. It's nothing fancy. It has the Dollar General thing at the top and says "Writing Tablet" in two different colors, but I like it. I'm writing down my chapter plans in it because this is what I'm going to carry to write-ins. Haha :) My computer as well. But, for school and such, I'm going to use the front pages to plan and write little notes, and use the back pages [starting from the back of course] I'm going to write. :)

Who all is using a notepad for NaNo for some form of it?

Oh, and a cookie to whoever convinces CleverBot to join NaNo :)

1 comment: