The Beginnings of NaNo 2o12

So...this is basically my keep-along thing. Seeing as how I'm handwriting/typewriting/typing my ENTIRE novel, this is the place for anyone interested to see how I'm doing. I'll post my word count, how the plot is, what I'm eating, anythin n everything here ^-^


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Want to know my secrets??

Secrets such as how I do my hair, nails, and makeup?? [haha, I'm sure you could care less :P] either way, I'm working on a new blog [xHerex]and if you do want to find out these things, check it out :)

I just did a review on some nail pens I bought, and there will be a hair tutorial up tomorrow <3

At least let any of your other friends know about it :) It's mainly just for fun, but I'd love to know people are reading it.

Anywho, I might be getting 2 books soon :) They seem super interesting. I need to work on my other story some. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment